Included with every membership.
At Choice Physicians Group, we offer many of the same services you would receive from any primary care giver. Same care, less hassle.
However, it is what we provide that goes beyond the customary care that really sets us apart from traditional medical practices. With Choice Physicians Group, you will never feel hurried through an appointment, You care is personalized and prioritized, and you will never feel like just another patient.
X-rays or other studies are ordered and set up just like in a traditional practice. If we do not have a medication for you in the office, we will call a prescription to your local pharmacy. In the event you need to see a specialist or need be hospitalized we will help coordinate your care through local hospitalists and the appropriate specialists. When you see a specialist or go to the hospital, it will be a traditional visit using your medical insurance. We are then able to follow-up with you about the visit and ongoing care.
Services included with every membership:*
- Annual physicals and appropriate labwork
- Wellness and nutrition
- Weight management
- Smoking cessation
- Acute illness and injury
- High blood pressure
- Skin biopsies
- Simple lacerations
- Burn/wound care
- Wart removal
- Abcess drainage
- Splinting of simple fractures
- Routine blood work
- Urine pregnancy
- Strep throat
All plans include:
- Unlimited number of office visits Included
- Access via phone call, email or text Included
- Annual wellness and prevention visits Included
- Acute injuries or illnesses Included
- Care of Chronic Medical conditions Included
- No co-pay Included
- No deductibleIncluded
- Generic medications discounted
- Labs and x-rays*discounted
Our members have access to services such as in-person house calls and dietary counseling at a reduced rate through our direct pay model of primary care.
$50 monthly membership plans for individuals and $150 plans for entire families ensure our patients have unprecedented access to their family doctors.
Our doctors are committed to serving their patients in a true health-first manner, by focusing on health and not hassle through a direct relationship with patients.
* Ah, the asterisk. You were looking for the catch, weren't you! There is no catch to our member plans, but we do have to cover the actual cost of the supplies used, such as sutures and IV bags. All of our costs are discussed before the procedure is performed - no one likes suprise bills!